Chalk is a powerful new comedy drama about a man fighting for his life, his past, and his dignity.
The show received its world premiere at the Robin Hood Theatre, Averham, Nottinghamshire, on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
- St Helen’s Church, Burton Joyce, Notts (Wednesday 10 November 2021) – book here.
- Ballroom, Fearon Hall, Loughborough, Leics (Friday 12 – Saturday 13 November 2021) – book here.
- Papplewick & Linby Village Hall, Notts (Saturday 19 February 2022) – booking info TBC.
- Red Room Theatre, Victoria Institute, Arundel, West Sussex (Thursday 24 – Saturday 26 February 2022) – booking info TBC.
Outside, in the real world, it’s 2021. But in Richard’s world it’s 1979 – and he’s desperate to keep it that way.
Richard’s illness makes him forget – so he’s decided to relive his childhood, rediscover the love he left behind, bring everything back one last time, all set to the musical soundtrack of his life.
But Richard knows that an invisible enemy is closing in and the clock is ticking. Can he communicate a final, urgent message to his family before all is lost?
There may be tears, and time travel, and Smurfs. Press play.
- To donate to the Alzheimer’s Society click here.